Do you have a Court Order for child support that needs to be modified?  

Has your income changed? Has your former partner’s income changed?

Are you curious whether you are receiving the right amount of money every month?

Are you unable to make your child support payments or require additional money to make ends meet for your children?

Child support is paid solely for the benefit of minor children and to help provide them with the essentials of daily living.

When one party’s income changes, we can help you decide how that may change your child support obligations. We can help you ensure the child support you pay or receive is current with Nevada law.

Call Christine today, and we will review your financial situation in your free consultation to determine if a child support modification is necessary.

Call us today at (702) 986-0000.   Get started for $0 down and easy payment plans that work for you!